Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cosplay Tutorial: Wigs

Alright, this is going to be very helpful not only for you, but also for me. I say this because this a special tutorial for all of your wig problems, like how to spike it, how to make curly wigs straight, how to dye it a different color, etc. Me, I'll be using the spiking tutorial because I'll be doing a Pride Lands Sora from KH2 and I'll be using his human hair instead of his lion form hair.

Anyway, this site has everything you need to know; however, I'll be splitting it up into parts for anyone that is looking for a particular tutorial, okay. So don't be confused if the site is broken up into sections. Here ya go:

http://www.darkelements.ca/tutorials/list.htm#wigs

Okay folks, have fun because I know I am XD

No comments:

Post a Comment